Here are some steps you can follow to earn money from AdMob by placing ads in your Android app:
- Sign up for a Google AdMob account: Go to https://www.google.com/admob/ and sign up for a new AdMob account using your Google account.
- Add your app to your AdMob account: Follow the steps outlined in the previous answer to add your Android app to your AdMob account. Make sure to choose the type of ad (banner, interstitial, or rewarded video) that you want to use to monetize your app.
- Integrate the AdMob SDK into your app: In order to show ads in your app, you will need to integrate the AdMob SDK into your app. You can find instructions for doing this in the AdMob documentation (https://developers.google.com/admob/android/quick-start).
- Place ad units in your app: Once you have integrated the AdMob SDK into your app, you can place ad units in your app by adding code to your app’s layout files. You can find more information about how to do this in the AdMob documentation (https://developers.google.com/admob/android/banner).
- Publish your app: Once you have integrated the AdMob SDK and placed ad units in your app, you can publish your app on the Google Play Store or other app marketplaces.
- Monitor your ad performance: Use the AdMob dashboard to track your ad performance and see how much money you are earning from your ads. You can optimize your ad performance by experimenting with different ad formats and placements, and by using AdMob’s targeting and measurement tools.
It’s important to note that earning money from AdMob depends on a variety of factors, including the size of your app’s user base, the ad format you choose, and the performance of your ads. It may take some time to build up a significant amount of ad revenue, but with careful planning and optimization, it is possible to earn money from AdMob by placing ads in your Android app.