To add an app to your AdMob account, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your AdMob account: Go to https://www.google.com/admob/ and sign in with your Google account.
- Click the “Apps” tab: From the main menu, click on the “Apps” tab to view a list of your current apps.
- Click the “Add app” button: Click the “Add app” button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter your app’s details: In the “Add an app” window, enter your app’s name and select the platform (Android or iOS) that it is developed for.
- Choose your app’s monetization type: AdMob allows you to monetize your app through banner ads, interstitial ads, or rewarded video ads. Choose the type of ad that you want to use to monetize your app.
- Enter your app’s store URL: If your app is already published on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store, enter the URL of your app’s listing in the appropriate field.
- Click “Add app”: Once you have entered all of the required information, click the “Add app” button to add your app to your AdMob account.
It’s important to note that you will need to have integrated the AdMob SDK into your app in order to start showing ads. You can find more information about how to do this in the AdMob documentation (https://developers.google.com/admob/android/quick-start).